Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vending Here and There

{7-13-13} 
Last Saturday was the Buckham Alley Fest. It was great. So many people came out. It was wonderful seeing downtown Flint packed with so many people. 

{7-20-13}
Tonight was the Zine-A-Palooza Zinefest, also held downtown Flint. Jacob had his amazing comic "Something" and I was invited to sell my bottle cap magnets. 

{8-10-13}
In a couple more weeks is the Flint Drop Fest taking place downtown Flint. I'm thinking about coming up with one new craft to create to sell at this electronic music fest. 

{8-24 to 8-25-13}
Then shortly later is the Fiesta Mexicana at Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mt Morris, Mi. I need to get busy with a few new ideas I have in mind for this event. 

So I have been keeping myself busy over here right along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment