Saturday, October 13, 2012

2012 Coming to an End

It's been a busy busy year. A little too busy if you ask me but its been fun. Non stop craziness with working full time then coming home to sewing/crafting has run me down. After the church fiesta I was exhausted. That exhaustion turned into a bad cold that kicked my butt. I'm still recovering from that cold. Can't seem to get rid of the cough and feeling tired all the time. Just want to get my energy back.

Next year I don't plan on doing so many shows. I really want to start making things for me. It's my turn. I'm going to be very selective on picking out shows to apply to and what I mean by that is shows closer to home not way out of town. At least this is what I'm telling myself.

Right now I have a few special request to take care of before I can start on some Christmas presents. There are some dolls I want to make for gifts for a couple of little girls. I have ideas for other gifts and hope I will have plenty of time to make them.

This week I'll be finishing up an apron order. Next I'll be working on some moustache shrink art necklaces and felt moustsches on a stick. I really should have had these done weeks ago but that darn cold kept me from doing anything.

Today I found a new blog app for my phone. Same blog for me only now it looks like I can actually post pictures from my phone. As you may know my laptop and me don't get along to well. Computer stuff just isn't my thing. Hopefully I will be posting more now that I have this new app.

Oh let's see. What else can I tell you? I know I can't wait to start sewing for me.

Soon I'll also be adding more items to my etsy shop. I've been neglecting my shop. Just haven't had the time.

So this is how I'll be ending 2012. Finishing some projects to make way for the new year of sewing and crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment