Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Sunday

{pictured above:  special request crochet scarf with crochet flower}

Did you know that practically everyday I am sewing, crocheting or making something crafty? I love keeping busy this way. Since today is Sunday it is a "me" day. Which means I can relax if I want. I decided this a few weeks ago when I felt overwhelmed with things that where going on. After all I'm just one  person. So Sunday's are my days :)

{pictured below:  Christmas gift for one of my sisters}

 I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to be realistic. All this computer stuff as you know overwhelms me as well. Think I'll tinker with the computer on Sunday's too. Why not?

Pictured above is a blanket I had started. It was suppose to be a baby blanket but might end up being a toddler blanket only because its not made with baby yarn so it is turning out heavy. I restarted a new one in a very nice blue color, not that traditional baby blue you always see. Its more like the color blue of Linus' blanket from Peanuts. Because I'm using baby yarn it is taking me forever to finish.

Just a while ago I signed up to a granny square Flickr group. This group is going to be making a granny square a day during the month of February. I will have a chance to use up some of that extra yarn I have sitting around.

With that note I think I will work on that baby blanket then head to bed.

P.S. Here is the Flickr group link:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/crochet101/


No comments:

Post a Comment