Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy Past Week


Last week was a pretty lazy week. I love the summer but hate to admit this weather had gotten the best of me. My projects have gone to a stand still. The beginning of the week I finished a project and even started two. But that was it.

This weekend was busy for me but not with projects. So I at least ended the weekend in a self motivated ready to get back in gear mind set. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

The picture above is of the National Shrine of the Little Flower Church in Royal Oak, Michigan. My son and I attended mass today at this church before heading to a birthday party near by.

Now I'm heading off to bed with lots of crafty ideas running through my mind.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo and place to be I am sure.

    ReplyDelete