Sunday, May 15, 2011

Art From The Heart (May '11)

Jacob and I participated in Art From The Heart that took place on Friday, May 13, 2011. We both had a fantastic time. I really enjoy being a part of this event. I think I had a conversation with just about everyone that came up to my table.

Jacob had a table next to me with his SiD Stories comic. This time he also had episode 2 and of course it ended with ~to be continued... Jacob had some returning fans that had to know what was in store for SiD next.


Here is my table set up. I can never figure out how to set the table up. I had a few small paintings this time that was added to my handmade goods. I really enjoyed watching how excited my little items where making people, especially the Shrinky Dink sugar skull necklaces and bottle cap magnets.

The night before I painted a sloth and some narwhals. Soon after I placed the paintings on my table at the craft show the sloth was sold to someone who said they were going to put it in her little girls room. The little girl was so cute, she kept giving the sloth painting kisses.

Now I can't wait until next months Art From The Heart that Jacob and myself will be a part of again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa - this is all so cool. You are just expanding everywhere!! Love the sloth!!

    ReplyDelete