Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Skull Paintings


Just the other day was the last day to submit an application to a local art fair. On the last day I finally get around to painting skulls. I really had no idea how they would turn out. I'm pleased with them. I had a different image in my head but this here is the end result. My favorite is the one I call Rose Skull. The one on the right I titled It's Mr Skull To You. Now I just sit and wait.

I mentioned in the app that the sizes ranged from 3x3" to 10x10". These paintings are 6x6". I hope there are 10x10 canvases out there to buy.

It looks like I may have a new hobby.

1 comment:

  1. I love them both but I really like how you did the desgin of Mr. Skull - very stylistic and cool!! New hobbies are good. You may want to try online art supply place called Dick Blick for the 10x10 canvases - they have almost everything,

    ReplyDelete