Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4: Button/Fabric Necklace


Day 4: Button/Fabric Necklace
Make something out of something you collect. Well I have lots of fabric and old buttons that I seem to collect. The fabric pieces here are the left over cut off pieces from some of the cotton bags I have made. Just couldn't throw them out and finally got to use a few. The buttons I just collect whenever I see some I like, plus I had received a bunch of them from my grandmother. She knew I would put them to good use someday. Now whenever I wear this I can also think of my grandmother.

2 comments:

  1. I love this - so neat!! You could even sell it on Etsy!! I will let you know when I do the next blog post with my days. I had to use a fruit or veggie today - weird but it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something super fast for the fruit/veggie day and used jelly.

    ReplyDelete