Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily Creating

Day 1:
Create something that fits in the palm of your hand. I crochet a skull and it only took four tries to get the shape right. Since this was a fast project I also made Pinky, a Pacman ghost, and added pin backings to both of these.




Day 2: Purple Cow
One of my favorite animals is a cow. I drew a cow since I have never ever drew a cow before. Maybe you can see that this cow has a skull spot on him.




Day 3: Eye Heart Skulls
(I skipped the books day 3 because it is way to cold out to go for a walk)
I made something out of paper without using glue, scissors or a pencil. I was making a flower but it just wouldn't turn out right, so instead I made myself a greeting card. My torn out shapes I decided to sew them on with the sewing machine. Hope this isn't cheating. This is my first time using my sewing machine for paper crafts and I think I'll have to try this more often.

1 comment:

  1. I love these too. I love the look on 'pinky' as he looks at the skull - which came out really great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete