Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Craft Show Enteries


Last week I sent in apps to two craft shows. So now I just wait and see what happens. The first one was for the Flint Handmade winter craft show, I don't think that's the exact name, that will be held on Saturday, November 27th. Not really sure if this will conflict with work. The second one is the Winter Fling-A Craft Thing that is being held on Saturday, December 11th in Ferndale, Michigan. I hear there was a lot of apps entered so even if I don't get the chance to be a vendor at this one I will still head down there to check it out.

In the meantime I am working on some more full aprons to take along to the arts and craft show on Saturday, October 16th at the farmers market in Clarkston, Michigan. This is the same place I have a few items on display for sale. Business seems to be on the slow slide at this place. They are doing some advertising in their local paper so I hope that this will be a good turn out.

1 comment:

  1. I hope business picks up for you and everyone else!! Etsy is slooooow right now too. Glad you liked my painting. You get home early and I am up early so I am seeing the same early stars.

    ReplyDelete