Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Greeting Cards


This evening after work I finally added four new items to my esty store. I took some pictures and what I added was Halloween themed greeting cards. They measure 4 3/4" x 6" and are made out of cardstock paper by Hocus Pocus, outside of card is textured black and the inside is smooth of a contrasting color which works out great for cards, that way you can add a message of course. All the cards are decorated with scrapbook paper and three layers of decorative paper flowers that are attached with a brad. I only added four card to my shop so far. There are a few more to add. They were so much fun to make and I'm just sad I ran out of my supply of the Hocus Pocus paper. I'm trying very hard not to buy anymore scrapbook paper and use what I have on hand. It's hard I tell you!!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice!!! I will go check out the ones on your shop now too....

    ReplyDelete