Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting ready

Getting ready for the 4th Art From The Heart art and craft show that will go on Friday, September 10th. This will take place at the Lunch Studio downtown Flint during the Downtown Flint Art Walk.

Made some new items to take along. I made some Halloween cards since that's just around the corner. Also made earrings for the first time. Crocheted a few scarves. Bought some felt but still thinking about what to make with it. I've got something up my sleeve. I tried very hard not to buy any new supplies for these projects but can't help myself when I'm in a craft store. I am proud to say I did not purchase more fabric and did make a couple more aprons with what I had on hand (not buying more supplies and using what I have on hand should be my craft making goal).

So as you see I've been keeping busy AND have been enjoying the summer with my son.

After this upcoming art and craft show I will be submitting an app for the Flint Handmade Holiday show which will require the making of a few new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment