Friday, September 17, 2010

Clarkston



Today we headed out to Clarkston Michigan to check out a Farmers Market that also has a Craft Market along side it. It was a small place but nice and cozy. My brother came across it an inquired about the local vendors, told them about my sewing and crafts and passed on information to me. So we headed out there with a few items that they ended up keeping to sell for me. I like their set up. Their craft market store is actually a green house with a white loose stone floor that extends to the outside farmers market. What you do is first see if they like what you create and if they do they will sell it for you. Nice and simple. Your fee is just $10 a week or $40 a month. They are open 7 days a week. So I'm going to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment