Monday, May 17, 2010

Today after work I listed the four small bags, I had taken pictures of, on my Etsy shop. These are Our Lady of Guadalupe printed fabric bags. They are small flat bags measuring 9 3/4" x 8 1/2" with a 7 1/2" long straps. These bags with the short handles didn't sell at the craft show, so I decided to try selling them on etsy. People loved them very much, but as soon as I mentioned the ones with the long strap they suddenly turn their attention to the long strap ones.

The fabric these prints came from had frammed blocks of four different prints. I think this fabric was meant for quilting because of the blocks. I decided to make all bags with it. I originally ordered an all over printed fabric but the company I was ordering from was out of stock and I didn't have time to wait since I had my first craft show coming up.

Oh, btw, I did bring my camera inside after all. Thank goodness.

Soon I should maybe do a how to make something blog. That would be good.

Don't forget to check out: lisanapiersews.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment